Friday, January 25, 2013

Life in all its beauty

This lyrics I wrote for my brother were too poetic. So I decided to here them with you all here.
I sure do hope you like them as a poem!


I
The world in all its beauty
Had never been this empty
When stripped of all its colors
Coated in white covers

When seasons skipped each other
Spring wouldn't even bother
The sun will parch the Earth 
And vaporize the snow

Autumn would cool it down
But all had been burned
I wonder if there will ever 
be another summer?

II
particle accelerator
from lover to hater
atoms shake and shiver
just like our heart's desire

Sudden end to combination
Bring forth a fusion
To the death for one
Another truth undone

Elements together
The beast is bound by tether
Birth of another couple
Evolution is subtle

III
Suddenly heavy rain pours
a strong gust spreads the spores
It's all unpredictable
Yet we think we are able

Rain turning to ice
Heaven is a place of lies
We ask ourselves why
Flowers wither and die

Sunny heat embracing us
evaporating fallen rain
accelerating our decay
Death only knows one way
 
(refr)
Let it rain
Let it shine
Let the world
Keep turning

Let it snow
Let it burn
Let the seasons
Come and go

Let me know
Let me go
Let your life
Be happy now
IV
Let me go
Remember me
My life is yours
To keep

No comments:

Post a Comment